Here are the rules for our "Will Linux Work?" contest. Please let us know if you have any questions though!
1. The “Will Linux Work?” contest is open to anyone besides employees of Plat’Home.
2. The prize (five Plat’Home OpenMicroServers) is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
3. The winner will be chosen by Plat’Home based on the most creative and plausible submission. The selection is completely subjective.
4. All decisions by the contest judges are final – no substitutions will be available.
5. Once chosen, the winner must test the Plat’Home OpenMicroServers in the submitted tough condition and report results to Plat’Home within one month (30 days).
6. By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation or follow up, of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph for promotion and/or public relation purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation blogs, social networks, newspapers, print and online publications, radio, slides, videotapes, over the internet) which Plat’Home may deem appropriate.
7. In accepting the prize, the winner, and any participant, acknowledges that Plat'Home may not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury associated with accepting the Plat’Home OpenMicroServers and/or its testing.
8. This contest is subject to all United States federal, state, and municipal laws.
9. Plat’Home reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
10. Multiple entries per person are allowed.
11. According to the rules of this contest, the software and appliances from Plat’Home that are awarded to the winner cannot be used in violation of all applicable copyright laws. Further, copyrights belong to the copyright owner. In the case of any copyright violations, neither Plat’Home nor Page One PR shall be held accountable.